The Seattle Seahawks have signed defensive tackle Ahtyba Rubin to a three year deal according to Fox Sports Mike Garafolo.
Rubin signed a one year prove it deal and it paid off. Rubin was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the sixth round of the 2008 NFL Draft. He played college football at Iowa State.
Seahawks have agreed to a three-year deal to retain DT Ahtyba Rubin, source says. Was a priority for them.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) March 8, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hearing the Washington Football Team will cancel their mini camp due to a positive COVID test.
about 29 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Boye Mafe, EDGE, University of Minnesota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/boye-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ndk5qWZwWK
about 45 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Dom Peterson, DT, University of Nevada nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/dom-pe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LPq6XQiDlQ
about 59 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Amechi Uzodinma II, CB, Ball State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/amechi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rV8OGROUVc
about 1 hour ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Jalen Tolbert, WR, University of South Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jalen-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OksBbv6QCs
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...