Packers will have a new tight end in 2016. Jared Cook the former Los Angeles Rams tight end will end up being the starter in Green Bay. The Packers brought Cook in for a visit two weeks ago, kicking the tires on a guy who was once a high-profile free agent signing (getting a five-year, $35 million deal from the Rams). But his production dipped, and the Rams cut him in February before the move to Los Angeles.
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) | Twitter 31 mins ago – View on Twitter
The #Packers are on the board: I’m told TE Jared Cook was spotted in Green Bay, set to sign with the Packers. Their big area of need.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Never doubt him. He will come through too. I guarantee it bro. Jesus Christ's time is perfect. Hang tight, and tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Clemson rookie QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trevor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HdDav2ISFT
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Clemson rookie QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trevor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P05AfkrVJt
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FnwSNPEIqa
about 37 mins ago