Howie Long’s son Chris is scheduled to visit with the Dallas Cowboys this week according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. Long had a visit and it went well according to sources with the NFC East rival Redskins this week.
It will be interesting to see if the Cowboys can land Long, who still has a lot left in the tank.
Former Rams DE Chris Long, who visited Washington this week, scheduled to visit the Cowboys, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 9, 2016
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HCGWO9G8mM
about 20 mins ago
- Top Fantasy Streamers for Week 3 ift.tt/2HnGltj
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaac Parks, P, UNC Pembroke nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaac-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bGjwp11Pzr
about 41 mins ago
- This is what the HBCU needs twitter.com/craighaley/sta…
about 1 hour ago
- #BillsMafia takes the lead, can they hold on for the W twitter.com/nfl/status/130…
about 3 hours ago