We all knew the Salary Cap would rise in 2016, but who would have thought it was going to rise 12 million dollars per team?
CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reports that the 2016 salary cap has been set at $155.27 million. That’s an increase of $11.99 million over the 2015 cap.
This is a huge increase and will be beneficial to teams struggling with cap space.
The cap increase will likely come as good news to teams like Miami, New Orleans, Baltimore and Buffalo, who are currently the only four teams with less than $10 million in cap space available, according to the most recent numbers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Never doubt him. He will come through too. I guarantee it bro. Jesus Christ's time is perfect. Hang tight, and tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Clemson rookie QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trevor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HdDav2ISFT
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Clemson rookie QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trevor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P05AfkrVJt
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FnwSNPEIqa
about 28 mins ago