Peyton Manning says the word Omaha quite a bit, but his former teammate Reggie Wayne, talked to the NFL Network this morning about what the word Omaha really means.
“‘Omaha’ means … he’s going the other way,” Wayne said. “If it’s a run to the right — if it’s dive right, ‘Omaha’ is gonna be dive left.”
Reggie Wayne feels that Peyton probably changed what it meant when he was a wide out, but that is what it use to mean. Wayne said that Manning had his wide outs memorize four type pages of signals before the game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago