NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
- Brandin Bryant
What is your Height/Weight?
- 6″3 300 Lbs
What is your position?
- Defensive Tackle
Where do you play college football?
- Florida Atlantic University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
- Talking to Kids at the Omaha Boys & Girls Club and just letting them know What you think is ultimately what you’ll become
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
- Anything math-related!
Where are you from?
- Omaha, Nebraska
Who is your role model, and why?
- My Parents taught me to always stay positive and stay moving forward no matter the obstacle.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
- Was a track runner until I got too heavy, Also wrestled
Did you play any other positions in football?
- Running Back, Defensive end, Tight end, Linebacker
At your position, what separates you from others?
- What separates me is my speed, Ability to react, explosiveness, and motor!
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
- I look for the tendencies of the offensive linemen I usually know if it’s pass or run before the ball is even snapped.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
- Chance Warmack from Alabama or Josh Walker of MTSU
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
- I like to look at myself as a mix of Michael Bennett from the Seattle Seahawks and Gerald McCoy
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
- Tearing my ACL in my right knee two times I overcame it by staying positive, And working harder than I ever have!
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
- I usually Watch the film on Warren Sapp and listen to Ray Lewis Speeches in the locker room
What is your biggest strength?
- My Speed and Quickness
What is your biggest weakness?
- Conditioning has always been a challenge.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
- I will do everything I can to help the team I’m on Win a Super Bowl!
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
- Mike Vick And the Pittsburgh Steelers
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
- My Grandfather Charles Bryant, Marcus Garvey, Deacon Jones
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
- A Hyperbaric chamber!
- Tupac or Biggie?
- NFL Network or ESPN?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Pizza or Burgers?