The Minnesota Vikings announced Saturday that they’ve placed DE Scott Crichton on season-ending injured reserve and promoted DE Zach Moore to their active roster.
Crichton, a third-round pick in 2014, played in all 13 games for the Vikings this season, accumulating eight tackles. He suffered a concussion/neck injury in last week’s loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
Moore, also a defensive end, was the first player from Concordia-St. Paul to be drafted, selected by New England in the sixth round of the 2014 draft. Moore was released by the Patriots at the end of the 2015 training camp and signed to the Vikings’ practice squad. He had 33 sacks at Concordia-St. Paul, the ninth-most in Division II history.
Born and raised in Chicago, Moore could make his Vikings debut against his hometown team as Minnesota hosts Chicago on Sunday.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Predicting a Trade: Baltimore Ravens trade a 2nd round pick for Julio Jones nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Jarvis Landry Injury Update; Browns star WR suffers a rib fracture nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jarvis… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Salters 7-Round Mock Draft: Philadelphia Eagles 2.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xWua9JBETm
about 34 mins ago
- What is going on with the Spring League? Someone get me the details.
about 45 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago