What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
I’ve done so many things off the field with giving back. My favorite time was when I was in 10th grade and I spoke to a Pop Warner football team about academics, football, life after football and the their career interest.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Father+ Uncle+ Mom because they pushed me and taught me to work hard for your dreams and to never give up.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball (my first love, played 11 years), Track and Field, and Basketball.
Did you play any other positions in football?
Center + DE in Pop Warner, RB and WR in high school,
At your position, what separates you from others?
I prepare better than anyone. My work ethic is second to none, I have a mission that I will complete and I won’t let anyone get in my way of accomplishing my dream.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for tendencies from different players on the field (Ex. OL movements, RB alignment, WR alignment, QB checks or hand signals.) Offensive coordinator play calling on certain downs. I look for all of it to make sure I’m prepared the best I can be.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
A mixture of Michael Singletary and Ray Lewis because I play with passion for the game and I love to hit hard and lead my team, be loud and encourage as well. I feel that I have a little bit of both.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Overcoming my IEP/Learning disability. Here is an article that explains more: http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2015/11/rutgers_quenting_gause_thriving_on_and_off_field_a.html
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I watch football’s hardest hits videos on Youtube. I pray and I write bible verses on my wrist tape.
What is your biggest strength?
I prepare better than anyone.
What is your biggest weakness?
I’ll let the scouts be the judge of that
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I pride myself on being the hardest worker in any room and I am always prepared for the challenge at hand. I’m looking to make an impact from day one.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Hines Ward/ Steelers
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Martin Luther King Jr., Jesus, and Toussaint Louverture.
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
- Tupac or Biggie?
- NFL Network or ESPN?
- Coke or Pepsi? We’ll see…haha
- Pizza or Burgers?
- Dogs or Cats?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 6 hours ago