NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
5’10” , 195
What is your position?
WR / RS
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Given meals to the homeless. I plan on giving my old cleats to a program in the city.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Devin Hester, he’s been my favorite player for a while and I like how he plays the game.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes, track, basketball, baseball, soccer.
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
Explosiveness, route running, ball skills.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Tendencies, different formations, how the corners press, The different zones the defense plays with the formations and down and distance.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Devin Hester because he was also a corner/return specialist who was switched to offense. Someone who can drastically change field position, also a threat to take over a game on offense.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I would have to say going to a small school when I knew I could play at a higher level. It was tough to overcome that because a lot of people doubted me when they heard I went to a small school. Also the passing of my grandparents was a tough time in my life, so was hurricane Katrina.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Yes, I have a lot. Music, certain foods I like to eat, also a short meditation.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Getting noticed is a little more Difficult at a smaller school; however, when you get a shot I don’t think coaches will care what school you come from if you can play.
My relentless pursuit to be better and to want to win.
What is your biggest weakness?
Knowledge of the game, I still have a lot to learn.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a humble guy who is very confident with my ability to make a team better.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Devin Hester, Tom Brady
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
MJ, Steve Jobs, Deion Sanders
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
Some nice clothes
- Spongebob or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
- Backstreet Boys or One Direction?
- Lifetime Channel or HGTV?
- Waffles or Pancakes?
- Snakes or Spiders?
- Madden or Mario?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hey football fans, vent go ahead! I need you to post on my timeline why you are angry today. I do not care what it is. Vent, Go!!!
about 25 mins ago
- Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Qh8RynQhWV
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors injury update on Cowboys QB Andy Dalton; How bad is his injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/andy-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Odell Beckham Jr. Injury update, Belief is he has a major knee injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Week 7 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago