NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Where are you from?
Wayne, New Jersey (North Jersey)
Who is your role model, and why?
Julian Edelman for how he conducts himself on and off the field. He’s a dog on the field and conducts himself the right way off the field.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My Preparation & Mindset
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
- Identify Base Coverage
- Triangle (LB,S,C)
- Individual Coverage Tendency’s
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Cole Beasley. Slot receivers, quick and tough, ability to find open space in the defense
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
I think FCS players are always knocked for the level of competition they play against. I think its safe to say we’ve proved what were capable of at the next level.
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
New York Giants. Wes Welker
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Conor McGregor, Rihanna, Tupac Shakur
What will be the first big item you buy once you are in the NFL?
I plan on being smart with my money but whatever my mother would like.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2013 NFL Re-Draft: What if the Chiefs would have taken DeAndre Hopkins over Eric Fisher?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jaycee Horn Scouting Report | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect | South Carolina DB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jaycee…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020|Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Week 8 Injury Update nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-8… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/sehw3IY92F
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:Should the Nebraska Cornhuskers go Independent? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nebras… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xhCsb3wuzp
about 57 mins ago