The New England Patriots need to make a waiver claim for wide out Leonard Hankerson in my opinion, because he was just released by the Atlanta Falcons. The former University of Miami wide out, was drafted by the Washington Redskins in the third round of the 2011 NFL Draft.
It looks like Leonard Hankerson’s time with the Atlanta Falcons is over. Per ProFootballTalk, the Falcons are releasing the wide receiver from injured reserve.
Falcons are releasing WR Leonard Hankerson from IR today; he will be eligible to be claimed on waivers.
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) December 15, 2015
Hankerson was signed by the Falcons in free agency ahead of the 2014 season, but has struggled with injuries throughout the season. This has been an issue for his entire career. With Roddy White’s production dropping this year, Hankerson was the clear No. 2 behind Julio Jones on the depth chart.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 4 hours ago