The Indianapolis Colts are going through quarterbacks like underwear. This week undrafted free agent Stephen Morris is in line to start. Andrew Luck and Matt Hasselbeck are both injured, and the Colts lost Charlie Whitehurst to an injury last week.
The Colts brought in Josh Freeman for a workout today according to Mike Freeman, and the team also placed Charlie Whitehurst on the I/R ending his season.
Colts placed QB Charlie Whitehurst and G Hugh Thornton on season-ending injured reserve.
The Colts will be in the market for a quarterback, but there are not many out there who are serviceable. This could be a bad week for the Colts, who technically have not been totally eliminated from the playoffs.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors Injury Update: Could Bengals RB Joe Mixon miss week 7 with a foot injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Bellamy, QB, Union College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/willia… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Diontae Johnson Injury Update; Will the Steelers get him back this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:Father of a football player arrested for stabbing two players after his son beat up the coach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago