The Arizona Cardinals may lose one of their best defensive backs. According to Peter King of MMQB, the knee of the Honeybadger is loose. Mathieu was injured with making an interception with just over 2 1/2 minutes to play in Sunday night’s 40-17 drubbing of the Philadelphia Eagles, casting a pall on the Cardinals’ NFC West Division-clinching victory.
“It could be devastating. It could be okay,” Arians said “We just don’t know. When he came off the field, he was smiling. But the doctor said the knee’s loose.”
Mathieu will undergo an MRI on his today to determine the severity of the injury. It’s worth mentioning that he was able to walk around in the locker room after the game, but others have been able to walk and even play on a torn ACL, so we’ll have to see what the MRI says.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bills need to call twitter.com/marykaycabot/s…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Zach Ertz Injury Update, The dreaded high ankle sprain could crush the Eagles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Raiders are working out former South Carolina RB Tavien Feaster nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tavien… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:Is Justin Zimmer the only player that wants to win on the Buffalo Bills defense? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago