We cannot keep quiet any longer. The Buffalo Bills fans deserve so much better. It has now been 16 years and they will not reach the playoffs.
While many will blame Doug Whaley and his scouting staff, I would say that is a crock to blame them. They are definitely not the problem. Doug Whaley has been the best draft General Manager for the Bills since Bill Polian. Whaley is the one that drafted Ronald Darby, Karlos Williams, Seantrel Henderson, Preston Brown, made the trade for LeSean McCoy, and drafted Sammy Watkins who has been amazing when he is actually given the ball.
The Bills defense under Jim Schwartz was a top 5 defense in the league and under Rex Ryan they are the biggest joke. The Bills defense is upset, they are not buying into the scheme and the fans are suffering. The fans should be upset and want the entire coaching staff out of town. They have been garbage, the team is not disciplined, they are getting scored on and tore up right now by Kirk Cousins, and the players are pissed at the scheme.
Mario Williams is not happy in Buffalo, and the most overpaid defensive line in football who had 60 sacks under Jim Schwartz has about 15 under Ryan. The Bills need to start over and find a coach that can put it all together. If Rex Ryan is going to be the coach, he needs to let go of the defense and be a coach ONLY. His defensive scheme is horrible in Buffalo, and the offensive coordinator is a joke.
Vic Carucci Verified account @viccarucci
#Bills owner Terry Pegula is taking outside #NFL consultation on what to do w personnel matters to fix a team that has gone backwards.
I will not get into the offense because I may begin crying. The Buffalo Bills have Sammy Watkins who has shown can eliminate a football team by himself, but he is not even the most targeted guy on the field. It is time the Bills clean house again. According to Jason LaCanfora of CBS Sports, Doug Whaley the teams GM wants to get rid of Greg Roman the OC.
“He would also prefer the team move on from offensive coordinator Greg Roman and others, though it is highly unlikely owner Terry Pegula would support such measures.”
For once I have to agree with the Bills. Doug Whaley is right, the team is stacked, yet they cannot win. Yes, one year was enough. You cannot go from a 9-7 record to a worse record and expect to make it in Buffalo. Not after 16 years of blowing. Poor Bills fans…..
Stats that should make you agree with me:
- Washington has a 21-0 lead over Buffalo at halftime, the first time it has scored at least 21 points and shut out a team at the half since 2007.
- Buffalo Bills are second in the NFL with 124 penalties allowing 1086 yards, the only team worse is Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Bills front four that is making 250 million plus dollars have 11 sacks
- Sammy Watkins is the Bills leading receiver and has been targeted 64 times on the season. That is the third most. Both Charles Clay and Robert Woods have more targets. Yet Sammy has 7 touchdowns averages 18.4 yards a catch and only has 39 receptions. Chris Hogan has 32….
- Shady McCoy has 3 touchdowns, and has touched the ball 193 carries. He has 866 yards on the ground, when they said he would be fed 300 times. There are only 2 games left….
- Sammy Watkins had 158 yards on 8 receptions and 2 touchdowns in the first half against the Kansas City Chiefs, yet the team failed to throw him the ball once in the second half.
- Bills leading tackler is their third cornerback/safety Corey Graham, Where are the linebackers?
- Jerry Hughes was paid BIG TIME NFL MONEY this offseason yet he has more penalties than sacks. 13 penalties to 4 sacks.
- Percy Harvin who is a locker room cancer wherever he goes, does not even want to be in Buffalo.
- Buffalo has had 40 three and out drives in 2015 already. That is 8th worst in the NFL
- Bills offensive line has allowed 32 sacks this season
- The Bills defense is allowing 367 yards a game. 105 on the ground and 262 in the air. I thought Rex Ryan’s defense was good at stopping people?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Saquon Barkley injury update, Why did it take so long for surgery? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/saquon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Week 8 Preview: New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills ift.tt/3jMGior
about 36 mins ago
- Three Possible Trades for the Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/3egw5iF
about 36 mins ago
- Four Players Steve Cohen Should Target Aside From Trevor Bauer or J.T. Realmuto ift.tt/35VEbtk
about 2 hours ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert and Jalen Reagor injury update nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7rxMx9rXpe
about 2 hours ago