Today the Tampa Bay Buccaneers made a series of roster moves on Saturday as the team prepares to host the Bears at Raymond James Stadium.
The Bucs announced that defensive tackle Akeem Spence is being placed on injured reserve and that running back Mike James is being promoted to the active roster from the practice squad.
Mike James has been with the Buccaneers since entering the league as an undrafted free agent. A few years ago James was the starting running back when Doug Martin was in the dog house.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert Injury Update, Will he play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Phillip Lindsay injury update, Could he be back this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philli…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders injury update, How long will he be out? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/miles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago