Washington Redskins cornerback Chris Culliver suffered a torn ACL in his right knee and will miss the rest of the season.
@SportsDownPat: #Redskins CB Chris Culliver done for the season with torn ACL and MCL
Culliver injured his knee in practice Thursday, jumping to defend a pass. It’s a big blow to a team trying to stay in the thick of the NFC East race. Washington (4-6) hosts the first-place New York Giants (5-5) on Sunday.
In a corresponding move the Redskins promoted DB Dashaun Phillips to their active roster.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Father of a football player arrested for stabbing two players after his son beat up the coach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Las Vegas Raiders are expected to workout CB Jermaine Ponder Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jermai…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Former Raiders starting offensive lineman Mario Henderson dead at the age of 35 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/mario-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago