New York Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick will have surgery Friday to repair a torn ligament in his left, non-throwing thumb.
Jets coach Todd Bowles confirmed the news after New York’s 22-17 defeat Thursday night against the Buffalo Bills.
Because the Jets now have 10 days until their next game, Week 11 at the Houston Texans, Fitzpatrick might not be forced to miss any time at all.
The Jets also lost running back Zac Stacy to a broken ankle, and he will likely be placed on I/R ending his season.
- Did LSU brush off a serious claim that Derrius Guice sexually harassed a 70-year-old security guard?
- Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Goff
- Louis Nix III was with another person and reportedly intoxicated the last time he talked to anyone
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- He is going to be a stud too! We love the unnoticed! twitter.com/ig_barnes/stat…
about 53 mins ago
- Scouting is the funnest thing ever because not everyone sees it the same way. I think that is why the NFL draft Ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- I would not be shocked if the Bears franchise Allen Robinson the Lions franchise Kenny Golladay and the Bucs franch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago