Philadelphia Eagles pulled off a big win last night against the Dallas Cowboys, but they did lose a key piece of their defense.
Jordan Hicks hurt his pectoral during Sunday night’s victory over the Cowboys and Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that he’s expected to miss 2-4 weeks while recovering. There will be further tests done to make a more exact determination of his outlook, but it seems to be a better outcome than a complete tear that would likely have knocked him out for the rest of the year.
Hicks has started the last four games for the Eagles and made a huge play on Sunday night when he picked off a Matt Cassel pass and returned it 67 yards for a touchdown.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fan Controlled Football Prospect Interview: Darryl Virgies, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/darryl… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Former NFL player Louis Nix III is reportedly missing, several weeks after being shot at a gas sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Fan Controlled Football Prospect Interview: Darryl Virgies, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/darryl… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CfCMhgDe2h
about 4 hours ago
- ICYMI:Former NFL player Louis Nix III is reportedly missing, several weeks after being shot at a gas station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Let's please spread the word. Louis Nix III the former Notre Dame defensive tackle and the Houston Texans draft pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago