NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6 ft. 220 lbs.
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Oklahoma Panhandle State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Served lunch at a church in Guymon Oklahoma to the elderly.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mom. She worked hard for everything she provided for me & my sister.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball & Basketball.
Did you play any other positions in football?
Wildcat QB, Punt Returner & slot. In high school I played some safety.
At your position, what separates you from others?
My hands. I love getting involved in the pass game.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Tendencies & weakness in the players on defense.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Jordan Tripp & Michael Johnson.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Losing my scholarship to the University of Memphis. I prayed everyday & the opportunity at OPSU came along in early August.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Every time we run on the I stop at 28 for my good friend that passed away last year & say a prayer.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Prove that I can obtain the same level of play against NFL caliber competition.
What is your biggest strength?
My ability to catch the ball, size, physical, downhill, footwork & blocking.
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a guy that’s going to come in & work my way to the top & won’t stop until I get there. I’m going to lead right away I won’t wait until I’m a veteran.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
Mike Vick & the Eagles.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Marshawn Lynch, Tracy McGrady & Eric Thomas
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
Pay off my debt
- Spongebob or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
- Backstreet Boys or One Direction? Neither one ?
- Lifetime Channel or HGTV? ESPN
- Waffles or Pancakes?
- Snakes or Spiders?
- Madden or Mario?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: George Kittle Injury Update, Should you keep him or drop him in Fantasy?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul passed away at the age of 54… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Seahawks are working out WR Darvin Kidsy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darvin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ErrVA9U22F
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago