NDSU starting quarterback Carson Wentz will miss 6-8 weeks with a broken bone in his throwing wrist.
This is a huge loss for the Bison. The injury occured last week when Wentz was hit by a South Dakota player. The team thought it was just a sprain, but after further review he did in fact have a fracture.
@J_Norstedt: UPDATE: NDSU QB Wentz to miss 6-8 weeks with wrist injury | WDAY
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- That was a fumble and the Rams recovered for a touchdown they throw the flag to fast for that old man
about 22 mins ago
- That should be a touchdown
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Very concerning. The Fantasy Doctors believe the injury to Joe Burrow is worse than originally thought. He could mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago