The Washington Redskins have made Trent Williams the highest paid offensive tackle in the NFL. The Washington Redskins and LT Trent Williams have reached an agreement on a five-year, $66 million extension, according to Ian Rapoport.
Adam Schefter confirms the report and adds that Williams receives $43.25 million guaranteed.
According to Rapoport, Williams will receive $32 million at signing.
At an average base salary of $13.2 million per year, Williams is now the highest paid left tackle in the NFL, beating out Cowboys LT Tyron Smith who makes $12.2 million per year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:Von Miller is reportedly under investigation for domestic violence, but his ex says he never became physical… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Falcons seem to be closing in on Titans OC Arthur Smith to be their next head coach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Anthony Sams Jr, DE, Campbellsville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/anthon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago