Atlanta Falcons linebacker Joplo Bartu had a two-game suspension lifted, but was fined $50,000 by the league, according to Atlanta Journal and Constitution.
Bartu had a driving under the influence no contest plea in 2014. He reportedly received a two-day suspended sentence and 12 months of probation, along with enrollment in a risk reduction class.
Bartu was supposed to be suspended for 2 games, but that has been overturned.
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney claims at least five of the accusers performed massages after their sexual misconduct incidents
- Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seahawk Aldon Smith you are right!
- Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Guess what NFL player is currently wanted for a battery in Louisiana? If you guessed newly signed Seaha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Robert Jones, OL, Middle Tennessee State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/robert… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- #DogeCoin #Doge to the moon! Tomorrow is 4/20! How high will it go? Will it hit 50 cents tomorrow? Maybe a buck? If… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago