Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports that Brooks Reed may be on the bench as the team moves into the next phase of workouts this week. Reed the former Houston Texans linebacker was injured last week in mini camp last week. Reed reportedly suffered a groin injury during the team’s event.
McClure describes the injury as a minor one, but the team does have O’Brien Schofield.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Yep, the kid is a beast. He has everything you want in a QB. I am a fan twitter.com/draftguyjimmy/…
about 26 mins ago
- Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 51 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 57 mins ago
- Let’s Go Kyle!!! twitter.com/raiders/status…
about 3 hours ago