The Houston Texans could be looking for a safety in round one. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the team is reportedly listening to offers for starting safety D.J. Swearinger. Swearinger has started 22 games over the last two seasons.
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Meanwhile, I’m told the #Texans are trying to trade safety DJ Swearinger. He’s started 22 games over his first 2 seasons.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I have been getting hit up all day by fans asking me about the Erie County decision to make the fans have a vaccine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- This is cool twitter.com/washingtonnfl/…
about 30 mins ago
- Let's Go Buffalo!! Join them twitter.com/mikegarafolo/s…
about 31 mins ago
- This would be a civil case twitter.com/masonox1/statu…
about 38 mins ago
- Not yet just waiting to see twitter.com/zazzyjets/stat…
about 39 mins ago