Many believed that Sean McGrath was ready to call it a career, but that is not the case. According to Pro Football Talk tight end Sean McGrath didn’t report to Kansas City Chiefs training camp last year as he elected to retire from football to deal with personal issues, but now he is trying to return.
According to Terez A. Paylor of the Kansas City Star, McGrath’s agent, John Owens, said that his client is planning a return to football. The only problem is he will have to find a new team. According to Paylor the Chiefs released him yesterday from the reserve/did not report list. McGrath appeared in two games for Seattle in 2012 after signing as an undrafted free agent. He was one of the team’s final cuts prior to the 2013 season and was claimed off waivers by the Chiefs. McGrath appeared in all 16 games for Kansas City with nine starts and caught 26 passes for 302 yards and two touchdowns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 17, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/workou… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- Used the Bills as leverage twitter.com/jfowlerespn/st…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Cha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Dc7Xo5tOsS
about 3 hours ago