Dan Graziano of ESPN reports that NFL salary cap will be made official Monday and is expected to be between $143 million – $144 million.
@DanGrazianoESPN: NFL salary cap will be made official today (must because of franchise deadline). Sources say it’s between $143M-$144M.
This means NFL teams will know the exact number for the Franchise Tag.
@RapSheet: Teams were informed today the salary cap will officially be $143.28M, per source.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jeez Jarrett Patterson is not playing twitter.com/ubfootball/sta…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with UAB WR Austin Watkins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vj3xq5ktvc
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Halls, WR, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 28, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Premier League Roundup: Spurs Topple City, Blades’ Woes Deepen ift.tt/3fHGvsC
about 1 hour ago