The New York FOOTBALL Giants are looking to upgrade their safety position and according to multiple reports, the team has interest in both Devin McCourty as well as Rahim Moore. Jordan Raanan of NJ.com reports that the Giants are expected to target notable free agents safeties including Devin McCourty and Rahim Moore in the coming days.
According to Raanan, both McCourty and Moore are expected to draw “serious interest” from a “multitude” of teams, which is likely to result in some pretty high salaries for both players.
Word on the street is McCourty is looking for 9 million a year, while Moore is cheaper around 5 million a year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I agree with you on Paris Ford twitter.com/rmcgillick/sta…
about 11 mins ago
- #DogeCoin is at 22 cents right now! Now is the time to buy in! You can earn a free stock by signing up today. Here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vv4vUTFBNq
about 54 mins ago
- Ole Miss WR Elijah Moore | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/elijah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gR9p8CBEYe
about 55 mins ago
- Five of the biggest sleepers in the 2021 NFL Draft | Five guys who should be rated a lot higher!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago