Today the Cleveland Browns signed free agent running back Shaun Draughn to a one year deal according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. Draughn played college football at the University of North Carolina. He signed with the Washington Redskins as an undrafted free agent in 2011.
The Browns are Draughn’s seventh team.
- Washington Redskins (2011)*
- Kansas City Chiefs (2011–2012)
- Baltimore Ravens (2013)
- Indianapolis Colts (2013)
- Chicago Bears (2014)
- San Diego Chargers (2014)
- Cleveland Browns (2014-present)