According to the New Orleans Times Picayune, a woman from Kenner, Louisiana on Thursday (Feb. 19) sued New Orleans Saints linebacker Junior Galette, alleging he physically and emotionally abused her during their 2-year relationship and that he and other members of the team groped her while she was drugged. The suit, filed in 24th Judicial District Court in Gretna, does not name the other Saints players who she says witnessed and participated in the abuse.
The woman said she lived with Galette, 26, more than two years, in “open concubinage,” or a sexual relationship at residences in Kenner, New Orleans and Houston. She asserts he forced her “to undertake certain acts of employment and to perform certain acts that were demeaning, degrading and against her will,” according to the petition.
She seeks unspecified monetary damages. She also requests a jury trial, according to the petition filed by her attorney Joe Raspanti.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:All Eyez On Me: Five 2021 NFL Draft Prospects whose stock is rising because of coronavirus nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/stock/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 21 mins ago
- Week 3 Preview: Washington Football Team vs. Cleveland Browns ift.tt/2GaB5Zc
about 48 mins ago
- Poor Sam twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 58 mins ago
- Would Antonio Brown sign to a team’s practice squad to earn his spot on a roster? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/antoni… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Top Aussie College Football Players Who Panned Out To NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/top-au… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/41mldUqRcl
about 1 hour ago