Carolina Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy is trying to get reinstated by the NFL, but the NFL is trying to get more involved. The NFL asked a judge to unseal the evidence from the bench trial, during which a district judge found Hardy guilty of the misdemeanor charges of assaulting Holder and threatening to kill her, but according to Charlotte Observer the exhibits have been returned to the district attorney’s office and Hardy’s attorney, Chris Fialko, on Feb. 11, two days after the charges were dismissed against Hardy when prosecutors said they couldn’t locate Holder to testify in the jury trial.
According to the report, Fialko filed his own motion Feb. 16, asking the court to deny the NFL’s request. That same day, Superior Court Judge Robert Bell signed an order doing just that.
Bell’s order was not entered into the file until Feb. 24, a day after the NFL withdrew its original motion.
Basically, the NFL is not going to get any documents from the attorney’s. The report will not be turned over to the NFL investigators according to the article, which means the NFL will not receive anything to help them complete their investigation. The attorney’s are going to make it very hard for the NFL to hurt their client, and that is very important.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9SqTZRlDzv
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AFWlCRpKK0
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Report: Chicago Bulls Hiring Billy Donovan as Next Head Coach ift.tt/2Eqe1FB
about 2 hours ago