Today Ted Ginn Jr. The former first round draft pick from Ohio State was released by the Cardinals.
Ginn, who signed a three-year free-agent contract in 2014, was released by the Cardinals Monday after a disappointing year both as return man and wide receiver.
The Cards will absorb $1.5 million in dead salary cap money, although they will save $2.5M in 2015.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Ravens are working out LS Andrew DePaola
Colts had DL Mike Onuoha in for a workout today as well
about 32 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Seahawks placed WR Phillip Dorsett On Injured Reserve
about 36 mins ago
- Washington places OG Brandon Scherff on IR
Washington promoted WR Cam Sims from practice squad
about 39 mins ago
- Buccaneers signed TE Daniel Helm to their practice squad
about 40 mins ago