The Green Bay Packers will have a tough test this week when they go to Seattle.
The Seahawks are 8-0 at home in fromt of the 12th man during the postseason.
@ESPNStatsInfo: Seahawks have won 8 straight postseason home games, tied for the 4th-longest streak in NFL history
The Packers are one of the best road teams in the playoffs, so this could be a fun game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Could undefeated Coastal Carolina end up playing undefeated BYU this week instead of Liberty?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Bud Dupree Injury Update, Steelers star pass rusher likely tore his ACL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/bud-du…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 12 QB Index, Kendall Hinton’s gutsy performance makes the list, but where did he land?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: RaeQwon Greer, DB, Alfred University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/raeqwo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 2, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago