The Baltimore Ravens announced Friday that they are releasing backup nose tackle Terrence Cody, who is under investigation for animal cruelty.
A Baltimore County police spokeswoman said Cody has not been arrested. The Baltimore Sun reported that the animal cruelty case involves a dog.
Cody, a 2010 second-round pick, is nearing the end of a one-year deal with the Ravens and would have been an unrestricted free agent on March 10.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Dang twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 11 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/brucefeldmancf…
about 12 mins ago
- Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez reveals that he has cancer and requires surgery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rigobe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Samuel Cosmi, OT, University of Texas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/samuel… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2Hs9ND5HVg
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7LDJhwlIxt
about 45 mins ago