Scott Mitchell the former NFL quarterback tipped the scales at 366 pounds just 15 weeks ago. After signing up for the Biggest Loser, Mitchell has shed some major weight.
On Thursday’s edition of “The Biggest Loser”, Mitchell reveals his current physique: just 242 pounds on his 6-foot-6 frame.
That is almost the weight that Mitchell played at. Mitchell played for the Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Bengals and Baltimore Ravens.
Here is a pic:
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jordan Canady, DB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/that-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/iIc9Q8O0EK
about 30 mins ago
- Crazy twitter.com/ABC/status/130…
about 38 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matthe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/K7WNorFKAe
about 56 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Colts are expected to work out DE Mike Onuoha nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-o… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GAdbSUSMS3
about 1 hour ago