The Dallas Cowboys won tonights game against the Lions and many people on twitter are upset the refs called a pass interference penalty and then picked it up.
Well Barry Church who had a nice debate with Golden Tate earlier this week said he would have called a penalty, but he is not a ref.
@ebenezersamuel: Barry Church of the Cowboys on the pass interference called back: “I would have called it if I was the ref.”
@ebenezersamuel: Barry Church why would you call it? “He was kind of shielding the offensive player. But hey, I’m not a ref.”
It was a huge call, but the Lions should have put them away.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 3 Preview: Washington Football Team vs. Cleveland Browns ift.tt/2GaB5Zc
about 12 mins ago
- Poor Sam twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 22 mins ago
- Would Antonio Brown sign to a team’s practice squad to earn his spot on a roster? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/antoni… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Top Aussie College Football Players Who Panned Out To NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/top-au… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/41mldUqRcl
about 45 mins ago
- Stand firm and continue to do what is right! Even when you are attacked! https://t.co/bCfqVHbpVG
about 57 mins ago