The Redskins will work out 6-foot-5, 365-pound defensive tackle Lakendrick Ross, on Monday according to our very own Joseph Muia.
@Russellmania980: Per Joseph Muia of @DraftDiamonds , the #Redskins will work out DL LaKendrick Ross Monday. Undrafted but signed by #Bengals before TC 2014.
Ross was formerly with the Cincinnati Bengal during training camp. After Ross was cut, Ross signed with Fall Experimental Football League (FXFL) and played with the Brooklyn Bolts which has allowed Ross to gain experience that has allow Ross to grow and develop his skills.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Remember the Rogers Centre twitter.com/CFL_News/statu…
about 13 mins ago
- Close Contact tracing....... twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 14 mins ago
- I talked to several scouts who said @Bigdawgchris1 right now is the second-best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- We checked out former Florida State tight end @T_mckitty and wrote up this piece. Find out more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Check out our latest story on @race_ya_boyz the @LSUfootball rising star. I wish they would get him the ball more,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago