Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III was limited in practice on Wednesday after suffering a sprained shoulder in Saturday’s win over the Eagles when Griffin was sacked by Eagles defensive lineman Fletcher Cox in the fourth quarter.
Redskins coach Jay Gruden reportedly said Griffin is likely to play in the team’s season-ending game against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
“He can throw the ball, it’s just a little sore,” Gruden said Wednesday. “We just want to make sure he doesn’t aggravate it more, give him another couple days of rest and be ready to go Friday.”
RG3 is still expected to start, but could the Redskins pull off the upset? Last week the Redskins beat the Eagles but their division for Cowboys are already in the playoffs. It sure would be a great way to end the season for RG3 and Gruden.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Damn twitter.com/kingrayray206/…
about 21 mins ago
- The three that tested positive twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 22 mins ago
- Colts are working out S Tony Jefferson per @JosinaAnderson
about 24 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago