Julio Jones of the Atlanta Falcons went off last week and this week he is unlikely to play. According to Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com that Jones will miss Sunday’s game against the Steelers. Jones went off for 259 yards against the Packers last Sunday, but hurt his hip late in the game and missed practice all week while receiving treatment.
The Falcons maintained an optimistic tone about Jones’ chances of playing all week, but D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Jones “can barely run” at this point in his recovery.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hearing Ravens TE Mark Andrews tested positive
about 24 mins ago
- Kid is a beast! Running behind Kayode!! I’m telling you Bulls are no joke twitter.com/cbssportsnet/s…
about 42 mins ago
- Patterson is a dog twitter.com/ubfootball/sta…
about 43 mins ago
- What are we National enquirer twitter.com/tkrackers/stat…
about 51 mins ago
- Week 12 Preview: Arizona Cardinals vs. New England Patriots ift.tt/33rwRFr
about 52 mins ago