Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
Where do you play college football?
University of Colorado
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
How did you choose your school?
CU was the only option I had for an in state school that had good academics.
Where are you from?
Born in Midleton, Ireland
Who is your role model, and why?
My dad. He built a great life for my family and I.
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, Soccer, Baseball
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
All around athletic ability
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I make sure my form looks the way I want it to.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
De’Anthony Thomas toughest punt returner to kick to
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Being in a coma for a week, support of my family an friends helped to overcome
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I always wear brand new socks
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
Not enough hang time
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Nobody will outwork me at any position
Who was your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
Steve Young, team-Denver Broncos
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Pope Francis, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, The Raiders RB is fighting a hip injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MejcxfGxA
about 2 hours ago