Rolando McClain of the Dallas Cowboys had been trying to sell his house in Alabama for quite sometime, but yesterday it was engulfed into flames and he lost everything inside. The big question is how did it happen?
A witness reported seeing a car speeding away from the exclusive neighborhood where a suspicious fire gutted a mansion owned by Dallas Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain, a police spokesman said Tuesday.
Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Lt. Andy Norris said the vehicle could be a clue in the fire, which occurred Monday night, but investigators had yet to determine whether the blaze was accidental or purposely set.
A crime dog will be on the scene to examine whether excelerantd were used or not, but the Sheriff feels something sounds fishy.
“Anytime you have a vacant house go up, particularly one of that value, you have to consider it suspicious,” he said. “Every house in that neighborhood is probably over $1 million.”
Could McClain have something to do with the arson?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Larry Rountree III, RB, University of Missouri nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/larry-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Boom twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/st…
about 23 mins ago
- Cardinals QB Kyler Murray did not participate in open practice this morning (Injury Update) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- We always have been! A Red White and Blue Zone! #GoBills twitter.com/chrishorvatits…
about 43 mins ago
- Rex Burkhead tweets he will be back in 2021 after suffering an ACL injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rex-bu… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YxF9KxWdNE
about 44 mins ago