Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu will have surgery for his fractured and dislocated left thumb and will miss at least three weeks, sources told Ed Werder of ESPN on Tuesday.
Coach Bruce Arians said Monday that the team’s best-case scenario was for Mathieu to have been able to play Dec. 7, against Kansas City.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:New Athlete Training: What if I suffer an injury? How to battle through recovery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- This is wild @NYGovCuomo come on twitter.com/buffalobills/s…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Former Chargers OL Max Tuerk’s cause of death finally revealed; The former USC Trojan passed at 26… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Police arrest Georgetown WR Dijon Williams in connection to a first-degree murder in DC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago