This week Eagles CB Cary Williams made the comment that Andre Johnson just wasn’t the same, and that is very true. The guy is one of the best wide outs to ever line up and you can see the frustration building up.
“I’m trying to help the team win,” Johnson said, according to the Houston Chronicle. “But I only can do what I can do. I can’t control everything. I only can control what I can. That’s it. I can’t block. I can’t cover guys. I can’t throw the ball. All I can do is run routes and try to get open and catch the ball.”
Johnson then was asked quite a but of questions by reporters, and he seemed as if he needed a long vacation away from Houston.
Are you getting open and not receiving the ball?
“I don’t know. You watched the game.”
Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
“I don’t know. We’ll see.”
Will you speak with Texans coach Bill O’Brien about your role in the offense?
“I don’t really think there’s much to talk about.”
Your thoughts on Williams’ observation about your intensity level?
“Maybe they see something I don’t see.”
Where do you plan to spend your bye week?
“I just need to go to like an island or something.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 2 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2FQ06ch
about 30 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: New York Giants vs. Chicago Bears ift.tt/2RIxzI0
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7oiqvq62os
about 56 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago