The New Orleans Saints are under investigation by the NFL after the NOLA news paper posted this article about Todd Davis supposedly in the locker room on Thursday after being released by the team. The problem is Davis was claimed off the waiver wire by the Broncos.
Nick Underhill @UnderhillAdv
Schefter is reporting that the NFL is looking into whether Todd Davis was at the team facility after being released.
This is what the article stated:
The Denver Broncos claimed Davis on waivers Thursday, adding him to their 53-man roster.
The Saints waived Todd Davis on Wednesday as part of a flurry of roster moves that included the addition of veteran free agents Jamarca Sanford and Brian Leonard.
Davis, who was in the Saints’ locker room on Thursday afternoon, would probably have been added back to the team’s practice squad if he had cleared waivers.
The Broncos had an opening on their active roster when linebacker Nate Irving was placed on the injured reserve.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/quinti… twitter.com/seniorbowl/sta…
about 22 mins ago
- Congrats brother! From D3 to the NFL! Ben Bartch would approve!!!! twitter.com/seniorbowl/sta…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Von Miller is reportedly under investigation for domestic violence, but his ex says he never became physical… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jon Rhattigan, LB, Army Black Knights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jon-rh… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago