Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
Where do you play college football?
Fayetteville State University
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
Between 15-20 schools.
How did you choose your school?
Just wanted to be part of a great historical HBCU.
Where are you from?
Clayton, North Carolina
Who is your role model, and why?
My daughter is my biggest role model because every day I have to become a better man for her.
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
Yes I have met with scouts and just to stay productive on the field.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
I’m a ball hawk on the field, wherever the ball goes you’ll see me close by.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for the tendencies of each player and especially how receivers break down on their routs.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
I’ve faced so many tough opponents so I can’t choose one.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would say Tyrann Mathieu because he useful not only on defense but on special teams as well. Plus he’s a ball hawk to.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Starting my first college game I was so nervous, but it just took that first tackle to wake me up.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I pray before every game.
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
Don’t have any.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
You would never second think about me not giving effort on the field because I’m laying it out on the line for my teammates.
Who was your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
Deion Sanders, 49ers.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
President Obama, Nelson Mandela and Maya Angelo.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Post Retirement Review: Vance McDonald, TE nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/vance-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/my7ywOqos8
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:Buffalo restaurant sends Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Buffalo Wings after his social media post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:Beloved Georgia High School coach Teco Browning died in a motorcycle accident… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:128 players have been granted special eligibility for the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/2021-n…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 22, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago