In the past two games, the Minnesota Vikings have only given their play maker 2 touches. That is not good especially for someone that can get to the end zone at any time. Well reporters asked him about the limited touches and he made sure to let them know he is not upset, but he was a “Drama Queen in JUCO”.
“I’m not a drama queen or anything,” Patterson said, per The Star Tribune. “I don’t want to go to the offensive coordinator and try to demand the ball. One day, if I get a couple more Pro Bowls and stuff like that, then maybe I can do things like that. The time is not right now. People say they don’t see it but … you know at junior college, I was a drama queen,” Patterson said. “I demanded the ball and it paid off for me. So if things keep going like this, I may have to be that drama queen one time.”
The Vikings need to find a way to get him the ball. He is the best player on the Vikings offense right now with Adrian Peterson out. They would be crazy not do get him the ball this week.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Mike Trout’s Uncertainty Provides Golden Opportunity for Jo Adell, Others ift.tt/3iBsnCm
about 30 mins ago
- Can UNC Continue Their Dominant Recruiting Class? ift.tt/2C6xwBy
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:University of Cincinnati recruit spurns school to play at HBCU’s Arkansas Pine-Bluff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jonathon Thomas, WR, Bethune-Cookman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jonath… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Trey Murray, S, Savannah State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/trey-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago