The Seattle Seahawks traded Percy Harvin away last week relying on rookie Paul Richardson and Doug Baldwin to carry the slack but their passing attack was not that great this week. The Seahawks are a contender and let’s face it they will need a target. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been receiving calls regarding Vincent Jackson and while the Bucs head coach has refuted the fact that they would trade someone, they might be forced too.
The Buccaneers need to free up cap space and the Seahawks need a wide receiver. It sounds like a match made in heaven. Dealing Jackson would free up about $5M in money, and any team acquiring him would have flexibility given there is no guaranteed money or signing bonus attached to Jackson’s annual salary of $9.8M for 2015 and 2016.
It might take a 2nd or 3rd round pick, but at the end of the day, it could be worth it if you can get back to the playoffs.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheeler arrested for felony domestic violence nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/chad-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers shoots down the rumors that he wants to leave Green Bay nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Buccaneers WR Scott Miller believes he can beat Tyreek Hill in a race nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/tyreek… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pZJ3OcPDp4
about 57 mins ago
- 2021 3-Round NFL Mock Draft presented by @DraftGuyJimmy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mock-d… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vdjZLT4vIq
about 1 hour ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jarell White, LB/S, Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jarell… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZI8ghbCeyC
about 1 hour ago