Alfred Morris is a work horse for the Washington Redskins, and the guy has been impressive since entering the league from Florida Atlantic University. Morris has been the man in Washington and will continue to shine, but he needs the ball in his hands to shine.
This week the Washington Redskins will face the feisty Arizona Cardinals defense that loves to play 7 men in the box. The great thing about this week is Morris is a best when playing against seven man fronts.
Running back Alfred Morris’ averages 5.12 per carry when facing a seven-man front — the best for a back facing that look on at least 27 carries. His struggles occur against a six-man front, as he averages 3.67 yards per carry. He has already run the ball 30 times against that look — 13 fewer than he did a year ago.
If the Redskins can continue to feed him this week going against a rookie quarterback they should be able to get a win with ease.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 7 Recap: Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams ift.tt/3mw7hX7
about 21 mins ago
- WHAT BENEFITS FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE GETTING FROM CBD nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/cbd-2/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ksy0OEappg
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Bengals are expected to work out former Syracuse OL Evan Adams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/evan-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2016 NFL Re-draft: Dak Prescott goes first overall to the Rams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2016-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Falcons keep getting bad news, Hayden Hurst team Ipad stole from his vehicle nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/falcon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago