Last year, The St. Louis Rams signed Robert Quinn to a six year, 65 million dollar deal. This year he has not recorded a sack all year.
A matter of fact the Rams as a team only has one sack the entire year. This is the same team that recorded 53 sacks in 2013.
This is the fewest sacks a team has ever had through six weeks in NFL History. Quinn and company need to step it up, their offense has been trying to put up points, but they need help from their D.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Two players the Eagles front office should keep an eye on this weekend nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- I guess I am with you. I don’t drink! twitter.com/kellierowe/sta…
about 36 mins ago
- I like how when I said Michael Thomas should be traded I get crucified when another media site says they are smart.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Oh yeah!!!!! twitter.com/profootballtal…
about 40 mins ago
- Week 7 Preview: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Los Angeles Chargers ift.tt/35pWAhO
about 49 mins ago