New England Patriots wide receiver Aaron Dobson was a healthy scratch for the second straight game during Monday’s nightmare loss to Kansas City a curious situation considering the Patriots’ glaring lack of a playmaking, field-stretching receiver.
According to the Boston Globes’ Shalise Manza Young, Dobson was benched in Weeks 3 and 4 because he “mouthed off” to offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.
Here is my problem, the Patriots needed someone to step up. They are horrible this year on offense. Tom Brady has less passing yards than EJ Manual does who was benched this week for Kyle Orton.
The Patriots need help on offense, and I feel someone needed to say something to Josh McDaniels. Tom Brady is really starting to look like his career is coming to an end, but before I write off a Hall of Fame quarterback, I have to blame someone else. At this point, I am blaming Josh McDaniels. Prove me wrong Josh.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- What were you driving? twitter.com/ig_barnes/stat…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Three offseason trades the Philadelphia Eagles, front office should consider nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/eagles…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago