After the game, Lions coach Jim Caldwell had little specific to say about Fairley’s condition after the game although he did make the obvious observation that it is never good when a player has to be helped off the field with a knee injury. Well this morning Peter King’s Monday Morning Quarterback was a little different. He is hearing the injury is bad for Fairley.
The Lions were initially heartened that vital defensive tackle Nick Fairley hadn’t suffered a season-ending knee injury in London Sunday. But this morning I am hearing it’s bad. We’ll see what the MRI shows later today. The Lions can’t keep living on the edge the way they’ve been lately
It has been a horrible roller coaster ride for Fairley. Fairley did not have his option picked up, then he was benched, and now he is injured. If his injury is bad, expect Fairley to be signed to a one year prove it deal probably by the Lions.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6tK2GPN0oA
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:The Journey: From Europe to Texas Daniel Docal Filippidoy hopes to catch the eyes of NFL teams… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Week 7 Preview: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Washington Football Team ift.tt/37COtRx
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Dezmin Reed, Linebacker nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dezmin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago